Monday, March 16, 2009

Take Two


Okay if you happen to look at the date of the previous post and this one you just might notice the small time gap. It seems I got sidetracked from my first idea of my own blog about knitting and life in Idaho. Hopefully, this is a problem of the past.

I am in the process of getting all of my projects off of Ravelry and back into my own control. You never know when you become one of the "uncool" kids and get banned. In the next few posts I hope to get my projects on here with their pictures and all of the information that I have of them.

In the spirit of catching up, I have included a picture of my Dollerheart at only a couple weeks old in the blanket I knit for her. Sadly, this blanket was knit when I didn't know how to change skeins and now I have some bad holes in this blanket. I haven't even tried to wash it because I am afraid that it would fall apart. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. I made the change. Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to read all about life and knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! When you posted a comment on mine I was like who the heck is this and why do they want me to read their blog?? I never knew you had one. But yay, it will be great to keep up with you guys this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie. Did U figure it out?

    ReplyDelete