Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In the beginning...



Here is the inaugural post for my knitting, procrastinating and catchall blog. While I have a lot of favorite blogs, my favorites are the ones with constant posts about knitting and crafting and life.

I am a work at home mom in Idaho with 4 children. I was very fair in choosing the genders of my children. I have two girls and two boys. They will make appearances throughout the blog. But I need to show off my littlest one, DollerHearts

My first declaration should be that I am in love with Malabrigo yarn!! This picture of my Malabrigo is of the Stonechat colorway and the Velvet Grapes. In future posts I will share what I make with them.

2 comments:

  1. I have some Malabrigo that I considered using for an URBANARAN. EEpS my CaP LOCk Is STICKinG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what kind of potatoes have you been eating lately??? :)

    ReplyDelete